For many people Nathan MacKinnon Jersey , meeting and shaking the hands of prospective customers, is an act of bravery. They have to put on a smiling face and may end up going from one grouchy person to another. Some people call attending networking meetings, or a Chamber of Commerce get-together as pressing the flesh (shaking hands). I prefer the term ?counting coup.?

For Amercian Indians ?counting coup? was a way to show bravery and activity on the battlefield. I see this as a legitimate term in business today. Whereas the Indians would swoop down and lightly touch someone with the end of their bow, or womp someone with a non-lethal blow of their coup stick Colorado Avalanche Jersey , shaking the hand counts as much in my viewpoint.

?Coup was counted to establish position in the tribal honor system. Status mattered, and competition to count the greatest coup was intense. Personal exploits of exceptional bravery and daring counted most. Killing an enemy at long range counted no coup; winning by overwhelming numbers counted no coup. But the solitary warrior in a headlong battle charge climaxed by harmlessly touching an enemy scored a coup; honors were given for the daring required of close contact.? ? George J. Vogler

When I attend a business meeting I prepare myself like an Indian going into battle and my intentions are to meet everyone I can. I don't care if they are grouchy or not. Friendly or not. Stand-offish or not . . . it doesn't make any difference. I tell myself that my job is to talk to everyone in the room, shake their hand, leave my card Dylan Larkin Jersey , and move on. I sometimes visualize myself on an Appaloosa darting through the mayhem. As I stop and nibble or sip on refreshments I survey the room to see if I have touched everyone. If I see that I have missed anyone, I start counting coup, again.

When you're looking for new business, the object is to meet and greet as many people as possible. This sounds more daunting than it really is. Counting coup is the game I play with my inner self. Counting coup at a party or meeting hurts no one Frans Nielsen Jersey , gives you a goal, and let's you rest in-between your adventure as you evaluate your success. Ideally, you should be friendly and polite and have something to say. In reallity you need to leave a good impression and the knowledge of what you can do . . . or what you can do for them.

Counting coup reaches well beyond the end of the stick or your finger tips. A successful evening of counting coup may result in many new customers and new friends . . . and those new customers and new friends may recommend you to more prospective clients. Unlike the American Indians, you may end up counting those you touched via someone elses helping hand wielding your coup stick.

The manner of our communication in business as well in day-to-day life plays a major role in our success or failure. Better communicators find it easy to get ahead in life. They know how to put themselves across to others. Ability to express views and ideas clearly and convincingly is a skill. Your will communicate better when you think right Mike Green Jersey , say it right, behave right and when you show you understand.

The skill of communicating is an asset and more you develop and sharpen it more will be the benefits. You can communicate by words, by gestures, symbolic expressions and various other forms of communication. For example the way you walk Gordie Howe Jersey , your posture, the clothes you wear can communicate about you to others. The eyes that flash anger, the yawn of boredom, the thumb nose of derision Detroit Red Wings Jersey , the stamping feet of impatience, the applause of approval, the raised eye brow of excitement, the laughter of joy Patrick Kane Jersey , the smile of friendliness and the wink too are types of impersonal communication.

These are more effective and clear than verbal communication because a closed mouth catches no fliesWhen one think of the subject of communication one feels that the entire World is a Stage and every one of us is an actor or actress. Each one of us in it has to assume a different role to fit the occasion. For example a person will assume different roles to fit different situations like

a) when talking to a business associate,
b) when talking to an intimate friend,
c) when talking to a subordinate,
d) when talking to wife and
e) when talking to a pet dog.

Therefore Corey Crawford Jersey , as actors and actresses of this wonderful stage the world we use gestured to give emphasis to the meaning of a word or group of words that is how we verbally communicate.

In written communication too we use fitting language and our choice of words and the way of using sentences gives effectiveness to what we try to communicate. A musician, a singer, a sculptor, an artist are using their skills to communicate something to others. Also in communication it is not what one says or writes but it is how one says or writes is what express the real meaning.

The business communication is not much different from the above described general communication. Because in business too words fitly spoken and the clarity of expression and attention grabbing presentation receive better response and communication skills in these aspects is very important in business.

Best businesses employ better communicators to handle their businesses. A business has to build its image and maintain and for that effective communication about the business to the public is a must.

The products and services need to be marketed in a competitive environment and it is the communication that does the main part in winning customer loyalty. For business communication in addition to the directly approaching of the customers and convincing them to buy the products there are other ways of reaching the customers via advertising and other forms of communications. The Communication Jonathan Toews Jersey , what ever the form used is used to create a need in the customers mind to buy the particular product over the other competing products.

Appropriate communication can. Wholesale NCAA Hoodies   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Hoodies   Wholesale Baseball Hoodies   Cheap NBA Shirts   Wholesale College Hoodies   Cheap Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys